20071208

Thanks, bad ass day.

Damn, I'm here 'cause I don't know how to start on my report, a lame 3 to 5 paged one. ARRRG. I really am so stuck with it but oh well, staying up tonight to finish it so I can study on Saturday and Sunday. Hmmmm ): I'm so tired today, and the day didn't even went one bit well from the moment I stepped out of my house. The morning was really bad ass. So is the day. Beat this.

/I forgot to take my handphone which was left charging on the bed. Only realised when I was walking out of the lift so I went back to take it.
/Was digging my Ipod while walking to the bus stop and to realise only it was left charging. My maid was nice enough to take it down for me. Wasted another 5mins. Did I mention I was a tad late?
/While walking back to the bus stop, the strap of my mary-jane pumps popped outta place and I couldn't fix it back. I walked back home limping. Frustrating. And I picked a pair of shoes, which was kind of a misfit with my attire today. Pffft.
/Btw, all this? 'Caused me to miss two buses in the darn morning. Pissed. Fucking pissed. Nvm.
/So I boared the 3rd bus finally. While tuning in my Ipod? One side of my ear piece decided to die on me. FANTASTIC. So the entire journey, I was meddling with my ear piece, trying to fix it but to no avail. I went to school with "one-sided music" ): I'm utterly upset.
/Reached at 9AM on the dot. I was standing outside the classroom pondering why was the class empty. To realise I was at the wrong venue. Damn. $##^%&$%#@$##^%&$%@#. Lucky the group decided to wait for me.

BAD enough? Stayed in First Ave to finish up the visuals. And anything I did was a mess. SIGH. Big slap on the forehead. Had to leave for 2PM lessons but was back to finish up at 4PM. Somehow things turned out better and bf(: came. He waited for me to do up the entire shit lar. And we only left at 8PM. Thank God Hoho let us stay to finish! Lol. My team did well with the visuals again. The walls look AMAZING (: Good team effort! So much for standing and squatting for almost 3hours painting the bamboo backdrop. It's pretty mama! I love it!! I can't wait to open the store again! Cheers to 'Bikini Bar' !!! (: Lol, I suddenly thought of Roche today. Damn funny! OOOOO. Melts X; HAHAHA. K just kidding, I just think all my RMT tutors are so 'GAY" and gay : D LOL I love my tutors! ( : Huurays. Oh ya, at least something happening made the day better. HAHA. Only twinlove and I knows : D SECRET. Think I'm melting away too. GOD. LOL. Kaaays. It's 1AM. Time to blabber my report, now! (:

Having fun in First Ave. Whhoo, I feel so gay!
Thanks for the fun, twinlove and jacq : D
Say hello to 'Bikini Bar' (unfinished)
That's not wallpaper okay?
It was painstakingly painted by my team for 3 damn hours.



What a contradicting day, still bad ass.
Nights and ciao : D

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home